NEW 50th EDITION 2012. PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY HERE NOW! Release date 25th November 2011.
The Pooleys 2012 United Kingdom Flight Guide illustrated in FULL COLOUR. It sets the standard in aeronautical information and presentation. Published annually and produced with the assistance of the Civil Aviation Authority, this guide is produced by and with the support of aviators across the UK.
- 50th Edition.
- Full-colour illustrated airfield plates & area charts.
- UNIQUE to Pooleys - 16 fold-out colour area charts with the looseleaf version
- Monthly updates by email of frequency and airspace changes.
- 4 printed sets of amendments each year for the loose-leaf version.
- Unprecedented popularity.
- Highly acclaimed - Pooleys is the generic word for accurate, up-to-date airfield and airspace information.
It also contains the following information:
Definitive information on more than 370 UK aerodromes, over 320 landing charts and multi-coloured area charts, private airfields and farm strips, helicopter landing sites, microlight sites, glider sites, parascending sites, free-fall parachute sites, notified controlled airspace, airspace classification, VFR criteria & VMC minima, specified minimum weather provisions, recommended aerodrome operating minima, ATC regulations & procedures, air traffic control services, controlling authorities & comms frequencies, MATZ & LARS, DACS & DAMS, meteorological services, landing fees, sunrise/sunset tables and many other items of useful aeronautical information.